Ok, there are days I miss Starbucks for a good cappuccino or the specialty coffees that come out at thanksgiving and Christmas. But, I would dare cheat on a Starbucks. HELL NO! You don’t have to when you can make something just as good if not better and save the $5 as well.
So here is a super easy way to make a healthy, sugar free Pumpkin Spice latte
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Servings: 1 -2 servings
- 2 cups of unsweetened Almond milk (or any other non dairy substitute)
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- dash of ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- Mix all of the ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to a simmer
- If you have something to steam some froth for you, you can do that as a topping.
If you drink coffee or like a bit of sweetness
- Mix one cup of coffee and one cup of almond milk
- add 1 teaspoon of Agave
- top with coconut whipped cream.