These little balls are super amazing to grab and go. They are jam packed with goodness including bee pollen.
If you haven’t tried bee pollen before, go buy some. It’s what I consider a super power really. Some of the benefits of bee pollen are anti aging, increase energy, decreases inflammation, lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol. It boosts the immune system, helps with digestion, weight loss, allergies, depression….ok you get the point, there are soo many benefit to bee pollen, I do my best to sneak it in when I can.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Servings: 1 dozen
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 cut of gluten free oats
- 1 Tablespoon of bee pollen
- 2 Tablespoons of organic agave (or a pinch of stevia for sugar free)
- 1 Tablespoon of vegan protein powder. I use the USANA Plant based.
- 1 Table spoon of shredded unsweetened coconut
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl except the coconut. Mix well
- Roll into little balls and place on a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with coconut
- Put in freezer for at least 30 mins before eating them.
- Leave them in freezer and pull out when craving!